- Evidence‐based yoga protocol from the Healing Yoga for Cancer Survivorship research study (sponsored by the Cancer Support Community and Piedmont Yoga Community in 2014)
- A functional medicine perspective of immune system anatomy and cancer
- The effect of stress on the immune system and how yoga helps
- A look at cancer through the koshas and chakras
- Experience gentle active and restorative asana, pranayama, mudra, chanting, and yoga nidra that strengthen the immune system and counteract the side effects from cancer treatment to improve patients’ and survivors’ quality of life
- How and why to adapt practices for patients in active treatment, what is safe and what should be avoided
- How to support emotional processing when it arises in your students
- How to best incorporate these practices into your own classes and customize the protocol for working with private clients
- Become a certified HYCS Teacher (12-hours of CEC for Yoga Alliance)
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds will be paid in full if given 7 days before the start of the workshop. No refunds thereafter.
Please click here to download the flyer.