In the classes below, we demonstrate different activities for those with varying levels of ability and mobility.
As with any activity please consult your health care provider to ensure that you can safely participate in these activities.
NOTE: On a mobile device the embedded videos linked below may not show up. If that's the case, try rotating your phone to landcape rather than portrait mode. The video player only shows up if the screen is wide enough.
Yoga When It's Hot:
Beat the heat with this yoga practice.
Class 1: Twists
Class 2: Chair
Thanksgiving Benefit Class
Yoga Nidra Part Only
- Yoga can provide many benefits, however, you are the best judge of your body and its limits.
- Consult your doctor before starting any exercise program, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Not everything in this video is suitable for all students, therefore practice with caution and care.
- If you experience any pain or discomfort with the pose or exercise, modify what you are doing or simply stop.
- If you have questions, you can submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org