Piedmont Yoga Community will be offering our Hybrid Yoga Class for People with Disabilities and Chronic Conditions, live at Nest Yoga Studio AND via Zoom, on the last Saturday of the month, from 3:00 to 4:30 P.M.
- Class size is limited to 8 students, plus two teachers and one assistant online.
- You must sign up ahead of time if you plan to attend class at the studio; please do not just show up; if we already have 8 students, you will be turned away.
- We must wear masks during class when we’re inside as it’s still the law in Oakland.
- Proof of vaccination is required to attend. Please email this to JoAnn before class, if possible.
- We hope you’ll come join us whether it’s in person or online. Know that there will be a few props available at the studio, but not the special props we’re all used to. If you have questions, please contact me. We hope to be able to offer more hybrid classes in the future, but this is our first foray into very new territory for us all. PYC will let everyone who has signed up for our classes know of future hybrid classes.
Oakland, CA 94611
|Enjoying the class||$0.00|
|I can contribute something||$5.00|
|I can contribute more||$10.00|
|Thank you for offering the class||$25.00|
|Paying it forward||$50.00|
|Paying for multiple classes||$100.00|